Whether you live in a small town or a larger metropolitan area, we at the Home Lending Group have a genuine interest in helping you get into your new home. Whether you’re a first time homeowner, a military family, a public servant, a conventional borrower, or have interest in any of the many unique programs available, our courteous and experienced team will take the time to get you in the most advantageous situation for your unique situation. I take pride in providing an equal level of commitment to all of our customers throughout the country.
As a mortgage banker, our philosophy extends far beyond the notion that homeownership is dwindling and that only a select group in our society can qualify. My entire career has been dedicated to standing up for the decency of all who aspire to accomplish the American dream of homeownership. After all, we live in the greatest country of all. It will remain this way as long as we all recognize the value of freedom and continue to adhere to the values of homeownership.
Our company’s creed of “Making Houses Homes“ will continue for generations to come.
Call us today on (866) 260-3276
Or get your application underway online right now.
Our Licenses and Regulations
As a mortgage company, The Home Lending Group must be approved by and licensed in the state to do mortgage loans in that state.
Pursuant to the requirements of section 157.007 of the Texas Mortgage Banker Act, chapter 157, Texas Finance Code, you are hereby notified that complaints regarding mortgage bankers should be sent to the Texas Savings and Mortgage Lending Department, 2601 North Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. Customer hotline: 1-877-276-5550. CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENTS WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV
- The Home Lending Group, LLC NMLS 398558 is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under California Financing Law (CFL) Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license No. 603J142
- Louisiana Residential Mortgage Lending License NMLS 398558.
- Mississippi Mortgage Lender License NMLS 398558. Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance.
- Mississippi Licensed Mortgage Company.
- Nevada Department of Business and Industry Division of Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Banker Branch License #3751
- The Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions, Mortgage Branch Authorization License #112202-101.
- Texas-SML Mortgage Banker Registration, Residential Mortgage Loan Originator License number #3922097 .
- New Mexico Mortgage Loan Company License 1231813